Wanted: Security guard / Security firm to handle the house at approximately 30 night time / weekend games (3 to 4 hour shifts) per year, and the occasional “one off” events, for the Rose City Rollers!
- Being insured is a must – (*but it’s easy to acquire your own policy, so if you have experience and a passion for our mission, please apply!)
- Walkthroughs of the venue at the Hangar at Oaks Park will take place the week of September 16th, please check out games schedule at Rosecityrollers.com to view upcoming games we will need coverage for.
- Start Date: Games October 18th and 19th.
- October 26, November 2nd, November 23rd and December 13th are the rest of our 2019 dates, the schedule heats up again in 2020.
- Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience managing a room of 300+ people / and an open bar, references will be required for individuals and firms that are contacted to attend a walk through.
Rose City Rollers is a 501c3 nonprofit: The Rose City Rollers mission is to serve women, girls and non-binary skaters who want to play the team sport of roller derby, connect with an inclusive community, and realize their power both on skates and off.