Denver May 5-9

The Rose City Rollers Fan ride share, carpool, flight, and hotel sharing information forum. Wanna follow the RCR teams on the road? Look for a ride or offer a ride! Find somebody to split the cost of travel!

Moderators: Nami | Draggin, Voting Board Members

Forum rules
This is a PUBLIC forum.

Ride at your own risk! RCR takes no responsibility for agreements, transactions, or actions that come from this board.

RCR's Public Forum Rules & FAQ

Denver May 5-9

Unread postby Miss Ann Cash » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 pm

That is when I will be there and will have a car. Getting into town at about 10:30pm on Thursday, Mike is arriving at the same time on Friday. We will be staying at The Curtis which is downtown not too far from the venue. It is also sponsoring a special discount for the Saturday night bout. We will be leaving on Monday around noon. If anyone needs a ride to or from the airport and it fits with our plans I am very willing to pick you up. Just let me know.
Miss Ann Cash

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Re: Denver May 5-9

Unread postby Roller Eclipse » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm getting in Friday night @ 10:24pm and would love a ride. Not sure about my accomodations, but hopefully wherever the rest of the team is staying! I leave later on Monday, so I'll have to figure that one out.
Roller Eclipse

Team Affiliation: Guns N Rollers

Unread postby Miss Ann Cash » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Got it! Just find Mike and Friskey and I will get you all. There is room for one more in that run.
Miss Ann Cash

Unread postby Buddha Ref » Thu May 05, 2011 12:39 pm

I get in at 10:10pm Friday, can I snag that last spot? We're staying at the Ramada, which I think is the same and the TTs?
~ Representing excellence in reffing since some future date
Buddha Ref

Team Affiliation: Axles of Annihilation

Unread postby Miss Ann Cash » Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Buddha Ref wrote:I get in at 10:10pm Friday, can I snag that last spot? We're staying at the Ramada, which I think is the same and the TTs?

It is yours Buddha, just make sure you find someone when they land and stick together in a group. My number is on the forum and I know that Eclipse and of course Mike have it. Mike is on Alaska Air, not sure where those terminals are. I will check it all out tonight.
Miss Ann Cash

Return to Road Warriors