Denver Flights on sale!

The Rose City Rollers Fan ride share, carpool, flight, and hotel sharing information forum. Wanna follow the RCR teams on the road? Look for a ride or offer a ride! Find somebody to split the cost of travel!

Moderators: Nami | Draggin, Erin_Craft, Voting Board Members

Forum rules
This is a PUBLIC forum.

Ride at your own risk! RCR takes no responsibility for agreements, transactions, or actions that come from this board.

RCR's Public Forum Rules & FAQ

Denver Flights on sale!

Unread postby Miss Ann Cash » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 pm

I just booked flights to Denver the weekend of the May bouts for $91 each way at Alaska Air. That makes them $224 total with taxes. This is a great flight deal and I do not know how long the sale is on.
Miss Ann Cash

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Re: Denver Flights on sale!

Unread postby MObi-wan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

You pretty much rule! Thanks for the heads up.
MObi-wan

Unread postby Miss Ann Cash » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 pm

I think we can sell them out, this sale may also make getting seats hard for people that wait, the flights that we are taking are about half sold out already.
Miss Ann Cash

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Unread postby Buddha Ref » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Might also want to check Southwest Airlines. I just finished booking my itinerary for the Denver weekend, which includes non-stops both ways for a grand total of $185.40. Plus no fees for checked bags, no charges for itinerary changes, and if something comes up and you have to cancel you get a full credit you can use on any flight in the next year.
~ Representing excellence in reffing since some future date
Buddha Ref

Team Affiliation: Axles of Annihilation

Unread postby George » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Buddha Ref wrote:Might also want to check Southwest Airlines. I just finished booking my itinerary for the Denver weekend, which includes non-stops both ways for a grand total of $185.40. Plus no fees for checked bags, no charges for itinerary changes, and if something comes up and you have to cancel you get a full credit you can use on any flight in the next year.

Sounds like a great deal. Which day are you flying in and which day are you flying out?
George

Team Affiliation: Fan

Unread postby Buddha Ref » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:50 pm

As it stands now I'm getting in Friday night and heading out Monday evening (thought I'd take a day out at Rocky Mountain National Park or something Monday). Quite a few options/itineraries at that price...at least as of yesterday. Here's my flight info...

Fri May 6
Depart PORTLAND OR (PDX) at 6:40 PM
Arrive in DENVER CO (DEN) at 10:10 PM

Mon May 9
Depart DENVER CO (DEN) at 8:20 PM
Arrive in PORTLAND OR (PDX) at 10:10 PM
~ Representing excellence in reffing since some future date
Buddha Ref

Team Affiliation: Axles of Annihilation

Return to Road Warriors