Wreckers CarpooL?

The Rose City Rollers Fan ride share, carpool, flight, and hotel sharing information forum. Wanna follow the RCR teams on the road? Look for a ride or offer a ride! Find somebody to split the cost of travel!

Moderators: Nami | Draggin, Erin_Craft, Voting Board Members

Forum rules
This is a PUBLIC forum.

Ride at your own risk! RCR takes no responsibility for agreements, transactions, or actions that come from this board.

RCR's Public Forum Rules & FAQ

Wreckers CarpooL?

Unread postby ShredHer Cheese » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 am

Hey Wreckers!

Is there anyone coming from Oregon City or Milwaukie that I might be able to hitch a ride with to Friday practices? I work in OC w/o a car and would much appreciate hoppin' in a car if anyone else is coming from that area....Please let me know!
ShredHer Cheese

Team Affiliation: Heartless Heathers

Re: Wreckers CarpooL?

Unread postby Major Fox » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Where are you at in Milwaukie/Oregon City? I work in Clackamas and live in West Linn. I get off at 5pm on Friday so in theory I could pick you up on my way to practice.
Major Fox

Team Affiliation: Officials

Unread postby ShredHer Cheese » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Gnarly!

I work in downtown Oregon City on Main street right by the corner of the bridge. I'd be happy to try and meet you somewhere close by and would be SUPER appreciative!
ShredHer Cheese

Unread postby Major Fox » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Shoot, I was going to post my phone number for you to call me and then I realized we were talking in one of the public areas :| so here is my work email danna.johnson@pioneerpacific.edu. Send me your digits and we'll coordinate :)
Major Fox

Unread postby Lt. Uhurta » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey ladies...a road warrior is someone who travels to go and watch their team play. So this refers to our very awesome fans and fellow skaters who travel to other cities when AOA and WOJ are on the road.

The Road Warriors part of the forum is for people to talk about traveling, etc. to these out of town bouts.

There is a carpool thread on the Wreckers forum and this post should be moved there. You should know the road warriors part of the forum, I believe, is public? The Wreckers forum thread is for Wreckers who have been given permissions to access and use and this is private.
Lt. Uhurta

Unread postby Major Fox » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm guessing, as Hannah is very new, that she has probably not yet been granted access to the Wreckers section of the forums which is why this thread has been started in the wrong place. You can probably go ahead and delete the whole thing if you'd like since our conversation is over and resolved and I doubt it will be of much help to anyone else. Thanks :)
Major Fox

Unread postby Locktress Monster » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:54 pm

If anyone needs rides in SE around Mt Tabor area or on the way back from practice. I'm totally down with the carpooling thing! We can blast music and be badasses together!! WOOOOOOO! 8)
Locktress Monster

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Unread postby Hellslinger » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:45 pm

If anyone needs rides in SE around Mt Tabor area or on the way back from practice. I'm totally down with the carpooling thing! We can blast music and be badasses together!! WOOOOOOO!

I live in the SE and would love to do car pooling. I haven't yet started up with the Wreckers but will be able to start in December. I will try to figure out how to email you from here to see about maybe meeting up. Or I will look for you when I start up! :mrgreen:
-Hellslinger-
WFTDA Skater Rep
GNR
Hellslinger

Team Affiliation: Guns N Rollers

Return to Road Warriors