GnR gets my vote...

Guns N Rollers fan forum.

Moderators: Nami | Draggin, Voting Board Members, Team Captains

Forum rules
This is a PUBLIC area for non-members to interact with skaters and get involved with the league.

RCR's Public Forum Rules & FAQ

GnR gets my vote...

Unread postby Flexine » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 pm

... for the best game faces and the most tenacity.

What a fierce team of women that never give up and never say die! Every one of you made the High Rollers play hard and focus the whole time, never giving our guard up. With sneak attacks from Micro and Juka, impressive footwork and endurance by Punchkin and Havana, Mack-truck hits by Sugar and Awnry... and such a positive, fun-loving attitude from the whole team... Guns and Rollers are true winners.

An extra special shout-out to the FIRST TIME bouters Slaughtra, Mora, and Roller Eclispe. Way to hold the line and move those feet!

This team is not to be underestimated and are a shining example to the rest of the league for courage and strength of spirit. Thank you.

GNR! GNR! GNR!
Feel free to call me Tex.
Flexine

Team Affiliation: High Rollers

Re: GnR gets my vote...

Unread postby Intensive Scare » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Totally agree.

I felt like every point we made was very hard won. I was actually very suprised when I saw the score because on the track it felt like a much closer game.

GNR impressed the hell out of me.
President, Rose City Rollers

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

Anaïs Nin
Intensive Scare

Unread postby Slim Sheety » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Ditto Scare and Tex!
Very proud of you all working so hard on GnR! Way to get out there, have fun and kill it.

You ladies are amazing and I'm proud of you all!

P.S. Did you see Mangles? DAMN!
And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control
Slim Sheety

Team Affiliation: Break Neck Betties

Unread postby kanna » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm

I think I have talked more about GnR than all three teams combined since leaving the bouts on Saturday.

Who cares about the scores - seriously - you gals were fantastic. You hustled for a total 60 minutes out there. No giving up. No bickering. No bull poo. In fact, you impressed the poop out of me! I look forward to watching you progress throughout the season.

Sure, I bleed Heather blue but I tell ya - GnR stole a piece of my heart on Saturday night

Keep up the hard work - Kanna
kanna

Unread postby Napalm Beth » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm

If you're ever in doubt about what a team looks like...

http://www.budlum.com/images3/content/_ ... large.html
Napalm Beth

Unread postby Intensive Scare » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Exactly Napalm. Exactly.
President, Rose City Rollers

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

Anaïs Nin
Intensive Scare

Unread postby heidi go seek » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Ya'll killed it. Seriously!!

Can I just say, Damn MORA!! you a bad brawd!! I friggin loved skating against you...

Congrats to all of GNR to a well fought battle!! I am so proud to be in a league of such powerful, committed, never-say-die, women. Thanks for playing..

XOXO Heidi
WhO cAreS iF wE'r CusIns...YeR STiLL hOt...

kEEpin The TEN in Tennessee..bIotchES
heidi go seek

Unread postby Wetback Attack » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am

W.O.R.D.

I believe that, to be a great team, it's 60% attitude and 40% skill. A team can have some amazingly talented players, but that's no use if they don't have the grit, tenacity, eagerness, persistence, team focus, and sportsmanship to back their game. GnR has their attitude DIALED. It's beautiful, and easy to see even a distance from the track. So long as that strong, powerful attitude remains in tact, it's really just a matter of time before the buttrockers are where they want to be.

I am very, very excited to see GnR again toward the end of the season. Not only is the team blessed with positive people, but it's also stacked with some pretty smart ladies - meaning they are quick to learn.

Fast Learners + great attitude + time = GnR AWESOMENESS in 2011!

:wav:
Last edited by Wetback Attack on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wetback Attack

Team Affiliation: Heartless Heathers

Unread postby Amanda HugNKill » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 am

heidi go seek wrote:Can I just say, jam MORA!! you a bad brawd!! I friggin loved skating against you...

Mora got lead jammer against WRECK DECKARD! Hell yes, girl!

You all skated your a$$es off and I cheered just as loud for you at the end as I did at the beginning. Cuz you deserved it. People are already talking about you, and they're gonna keep talking, as you get better and better and gel as a team more and more. So FREAKIN' excited and proud to be a GNR fan! *tear*
-Amanda HugNKill
(website contributor and SuperFan)
Amanda HugNKill

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Unread postby RollaReina » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 pm

I really, really appreciate the POSITIVE feedback.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
RollaReina :queen:
(509)
GNR4LIFE
RollaReina

Team Affiliation: Guns N Rollers

Return to The Jungle