Heart.

Guns N Rollers fan forum.

Moderators: Nami | Draggin, Voting Board Members, Team Captains

Forum rules
This is a PUBLIC area for non-members to interact with skaters and get involved with the league.

RCR's Public Forum Rules & FAQ

Heart.

Unread postby GrumpityBugg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

You guys have it.

Those were a couple of tough bouts last night, but nobody on the squad quit. It was a tough, gritty performance, and everyone up in the pink-and-black-and-animal-print section appreciated and admired it.

My favorite moment of the evening: before you guys left the floor, the team paused in front of the GnR section waving and smiling and flashing the horns. Inspiring! :)

Really looking forward to see how the whole team develops and coalesces as a team over the course of this season.

Rock the f*ck on.

And thank you!!!
GrumpityBugg
GnR sponsor and semi-rabid track-side supporter.
Twitter: @richardmiller

\m/ \m/
GrumpityBugg

Team Affiliation: Fan

Re: Heart.

Unread postby Punchkin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am

Thank you and the rest of the Jungle. GNR is the freshest and smallest team out there. We are rebuilding this year. But we have the drive and determination, and Mel Mangles pushing us to grow each and every week. It will be fun to watch and we need to hear you screaming for us to make us skate faster and hit harder. GNR! GNR! GNR!
Punchkin

Team Affiliation: Guns N Rollers

Unread postby Napalm Beth » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 am

Dear GnR-

I was honored and proud to be your line-up lady last night. You showed marked improvement from the first game to the second, your awareness on the track, your hitting and your penalties were much better against the High Rollers. This season will be tough, but if you continue to maintain that wonderful attitude you will go far! I would like each of you to take a moment today to remember at least one thing you did last night that contributed to the overall success of the team. A couple things I can think of right off the bat...
- Juka blocking the *SWOOP* out of Wreck Deckard
-Sugar opening up holes for her Jammer
- Reina taking that star and making it her B*itch
-Mora hitting non-stop in the pack, and then using her blocking skills as a jammer
-Micro, Awnry and Bella...NEVER giving up!

Keep up the great work!

xoxo,
Napalm
Napalm Beth

Unread postby Skintastic Dynomite » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 pm

I would like to say that you ladies rocked it hard last night it was very fun and exciting to play with you and watch you work as a team. We heathers know how hard it is to start new and I know that you all will bring it this season! Be proud of yourselves GNR I know I am.. :headbang: :hello1:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.....
Skintastic Dynomite

Team Affiliation: Heartless Heathers

Unread postby Red LunaSea » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow what a night! Thx GNR for being awesome and making me want more! I'm loving seeing all the new talent mixing with my favs that are still around, it's going to be a wonderful & strange brew!
Can't wait to see you ladies bring the pain in a couple of weeks!!
redlunasea@gmail.com

Loves GnR & makes a mean cupcake! \m/ \m/
Red LunaSea

Team Affiliation: Wreckers

Return to The Jungle