August 22-24th, 2014
Three tracks, two days of scrimmage, training by your favorite Wheels of Justice all-stars, along with strategy and technical planning for coaches!
PLUS a brand new structure for classes for this year!
- Bootcamp-style training with a low skater-to-coach ratio by Rose City’s all-stars, the Wheels of Justice
- New schedule structure to aid in sequential learning for all skill levels
- Focus on training and taking care of your mind, as well as your body
- Friday night Opening Ceremonies and Carb Load at Oaks Amusement Park
- Two days of open scrimmaging with members of Wheels of Justice
- Opportunity to buy a discounted ticket package to Friday’s Wheels of Justice vs. Rat City All-Stars bout, and Saturday’s Axles of Annihilation vs. Rat City’s Rain of Terror bout
Note: refunds are available until one week before the bootcamp. (Friday, August 15th, 2014)
Questions? Post on the public forum HERE.
Ticket packages will no longer be available to purchase along with your registration past Sunday, Aug. 10. After this date, you will need to secure your bout tickets using the regular event ticketing links, until the events sell out.
- Must be 18+
- Must identify as Female
- Have USARS or WFTDA insurance
- Be affiliated with a recognized roller derby league
* DRAFT SCHEDULE – may be subject to change between now and the event.