The Rose City Rollers and its volunteers are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the event venue and parking lot. We want all event patrons attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a bout, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Abusive and obscene language or gestures, or any other form of harassment towards skaters (including opposing teams), officials, production staff, and other event patrons.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol/drug impairment. Outside beverages are not allowed except for sealed water bottles, and no consumption of any alcoholic beverages in the parking lot.
- Any sound or visual device (including whistles) that may seriously detract from the quality of the spectator experience and could have an impact on the outcome of a bout.
- Working dogs are welcome at events, but pets are not permitted.
- Any behavior that is illegal, or considered beyond our PG-13 regards for our events.
- Interference with the progress of the event.
- Failing to follow instructions of event staff or the rules and guidelines of Oaks Amusement Park.
Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all fans can enjoy the game free from the above behavior. Event patrons who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future Rose City Rollers events and Oaks Park property.
* Event staff is defined as both Rose City Rollers or Oaks Park employees and volunteers.
Photographers and members of the Media should be aware of our Recording Policies.